- CNA program tuition Fee is $1600. This fee includes charges for “books, scrubs and supplies”. However it does not include charges for Live Scan Fee ($60+) and the state examination fee ($120).
- Installment plan: You can pay the tuition fee with an initial deposit of $300 and 2 other installments. All the installments must be paid before start of the Clinical Training.
- Method of Payment: Cash, check, debit card, credit card, or PayPal.
- We have 3 different programs as per the details below –
- Weekday AM program that runs Monday through Friday for 8 hours a day, from 7 AM to 3 PM. This is a month long program.
- Weekday PM program that runs Monday through Friday for 7 hours a day, from 2 PM to 9 PM. This is a 5 and 1/2 weeks long program.
- Weekend only program which runs on Saturdays and Sundays for 8 hours a day, from 7 AM to 3 PM. This program will complete in 2 and half months.
- Start the enrollment process by going to Registration section. Make sure to pay $300 initial deposit to reserve your spot.
- You must complete ‘California Live Scan‘ (Criminal Background Screening) before you can start CNA training. We will provide you all the instructions during the enrollment process.
Here is the link to CNA curriculum that we follow –
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Government-issued photo ID. (Drivers license, state ID or passport)
- TB clearance. (Test report showing TB Negative)
- Covid vaccination (optional). If you are not vaccinated, you will be asked to do weekly Covid testing.
Individuals with Previous Convictions
For individuals who have any convictions, or have questions about their ability to obtain the Live Scan/DOJ background clearance, can request an “inquiry” with the Department by doing the following:
– Write at the top of the Live Scan form (BCIA8O16) “CLEARANCE ONLY WITH LETTER“, when filling out the form at the Live Scan vendor site.
CDPH will review Live Scan/DOJ results, determine if the individual is “cleared” or “not cleared”; and send the individual a letter explaining the results. Students who would like verbal acknowledgement regarding “clearance”, may call the Aide and Technician IVR line at (916) 327-2445 and request information from the ATCS phone representative regarding clearance.
Further questions may be referred to your Training Program Review Unit Representative, or the Professional Certification Branch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 327-2445.